Join VASEEM’S NEWSLETTER. It goes out quarterly and includes:
- Updates and extracts from Vaseem’s next book
- Exclusive short stories and articles
- News of forthcoming events and signings
- Competitions – win signed copies of books
- Writing advice via Vaseem’s Writers’ Corner
- Latest forensic and general science articles
- Vaseem’s reading recommendations.
Dear reader, like most writers I am first and foremost a reader. I love literature and read widely across many genres. With this newsletter I want to not only give you an insight into my own work, but also into other great reads, warm regards, Vaseem
What personal data do I collect?
I hold only those details you directly supply me such as names and email addresses.
What do I do with this data?
I maintain a database of contact details in order that I may notify you of book news, book events, competitions, my regular newsletter, and other author-related promotional material.
How long will I keep your data?
Your data will be held for as long as you remain a subscriber. You have the option of opting out of being a subscriber at any time, either by using the unsubscribe feature on the messages that I send you or by contacting me via the contact form on my website: http://www.vaseemkhan.com
Who do I share your data with?
Your data will only be shared with your explicit consent or where necessary to facilitate service delivery or where I am legally required to do so.
What are your rights?
- You have a right to update the information I hold on you by contacting me via the contact form on my website: http://www.vaseemkhan.com
- You have the right to ask me to delete your data (however there may be circumstances in which I am legally entitled to retain it).
- You have the right to be informed of the data I hold on you. You can obtain a copy of any data I hold on you by making a request by contacting me via the contact form on my website: http://www.vaseemkhan.com
- You have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commission if you think I have breached your rights (ICO.org.uk).
- I will always try my best to resolve any data privacy issue you may have. In the first instance please contact me via email with your problem.
How do I keep your data secure?
I collect your data via a Mailchimp sign-up form. Mailchimp holds this data securely and their extensive security protocols are described here: https://mailchimp.com/about/security/